UK: Medoc launches generic campaign
London shoppers will see the new image of Medoc wines in over 300 sites in or around multiple grocers and off licences during a two-week poster campaign for the Bordeaux wine region, starting on October 8th.
Positioned in key retail sites in the Greater London area, the poster, which is sponsored by the Bordeaux Wine Bureau will capitalise on in-store promotions.
The posters, which show a young man striking a relaxed pose holding a glass of Medoc behind a large glass illustration, mirrors the generic Bordeaux advertising campaign created two years ago by the Bordeaux Wine Bureau.
Yves Raymond, president of the Conseil des Vins du Medoc hopes that by working alongside the generic campaign, they will jointly encourage new consumers to taste and buy Bordeaux wines.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO