UK: Medoc launches generic campaign
London shoppers will see the new image of Medoc wines in over 300 sites in or around multiple grocers and off licences during a two-week poster campaign for the Bordeaux wine region, starting on October 8th.
Positioned in key retail sites in the Greater London area, the poster, which is sponsored by the Bordeaux Wine Bureau will capitalise on in-store promotions.
The posters, which show a young man striking a relaxed pose holding a glass of Medoc behind a large glass illustration, mirrors the generic Bordeaux advertising campaign created two years ago by the Bordeaux Wine Bureau.
Yves Raymond, president of the Conseil des Vins du Medoc hopes that by working alongside the generic campaign, they will jointly encourage new consumers to taste and buy Bordeaux wines.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research