UK: Media settlement closer after Interbrew offering
The stand-off between the Belgian brewing giant Interbrew and five UK news groups over leaked bid documents may be a step closer to a resolution, after Interbrew put forward a settlement proposal yesterday. The brewer has suggested that the media groups hand over the documents to the Financial Services Authority "on the basis that the FSA would be under no obligations to provide either the documents or any information deriving from the documents" to Interbrew.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk