FRANCE: Mecca Cola to launch in Middle East
The controversial soft drink Mecca-Cola, which has sold over 2m bottles in Europe, is to launch in the Middle East, according to owner Tawfik Mathlouthi. A new entity Mecca Middle East Company is being set up with a production plant planned for Dubai after Mathlouthi signed a deal with the Emirati company Mojarrad General Trading (MGT), including distribution rights across the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss