FRANCE: Mecca Cola to launch in Middle East
The controversial soft drink Mecca-Cola, which has sold over 2m bottles in Europe, is to launch in the Middle East, according to owner Tawfik Mathlouthi. A new entity Mecca Middle East Company is being set up with a production plant planned for Dubai after Mathlouthi signed a deal with the Emirati company Mojarrad General Trading (MGT), including distribution rights across the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends