FRANCE: Mecca Cola to launch in Middle East
The controversial soft drink Mecca-Cola, which has sold over 2m bottles in Europe, is to launch in the Middle East, according to owner Tawfik Mathlouthi. A new entity Mecca Middle East Company is being set up with a production plant planned for Dubai after Mathlouthi signed a deal with the Emirati company Mojarrad General Trading (MGT), including distribution rights across the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights