Product Launch – UK: Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Click through to view Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Category - Beer, draught, 4.3% abv
Available - From next month
Location - UK, in selected on-trade
Price - Around GBP4.50 (US$7.13) per pint
Distribution - Meantime Brewing Company
London-based Meantime Brewing Company has launched the next of its seasonal limited editions in the form of Yakima Red.
The beer is a blend of Yakima hops from the US with the medium body and flavour of UK and European malt.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne