Product Launch – UK: Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Click through to view Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Meantime Brewing Company's Yakima Red
Category - Beer, draught, 4.3% abv
Available - From next month
Location - UK, in selected on-trade
Price - Around GBP4.50 (US$7.13) per pint
Distribution - Meantime Brewing Company
London-based Meantime Brewing Company has launched the next of its seasonal limited editions in the form of Yakima Red.
The beer is a blend of Yakima hops from the US with the medium body and flavour of UK and European malt.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads