Product Launch - UK: Meantime Brewing Company's Californian Pale Ale
Click through to view an image of the product
Meantime Californian Pale Ale
Category - Beer, pale ale, draught, 5.5% abv
Available - From beginning of April
Location - Meantime’s pubs - The Greenwich Union and The Old Brewery, London, plus a "select range" of specialist craft pubs, bars and restaurants
Price - around GBP5.10 (US$7.82) a pint
Distribution - Meantime Brewing Company
London-based brewer Meantime has released a Californian Pale Ale as part of its schedule of seasonal limited-edition brews.
The 5.5% abv beer contains a blend of Celeila hops from Slovenia and Crystal hops from the Yakima Valley in the US state of Washington.
According to Meantime's brewmaster, Alastair Hook, it is a "wonderfully complex and full flavoured beer". He added: "The Californian Pale Ale offers a unique layering of flavours that expertly blends the vibrant hoppy bitterness and sweet, aromatic fruity flavours."
The lauch follows the release of a Meantime Brewery Fresh Lager last month.
The brewery was founded 13 years ago in Greenwich, London. The company's beer are stocked in around 400 UK on-trade outlets as well as Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer stores.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report