CANADA: McAuslan to invest C7$m in production leap
Montreal-based brewery, McAuslan Brewing has announced plans to build a new C$7m brewery, which will see the size of its current operations rise from a 30,000 hectolitre capacity to 200,000hl. The 45-thousand-square-foot brewery will allow the company to produce ales and lagers and also provide the space to brew New Brunswick-based Moosehead beer under license, a deal recently agreed upon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum