UK: MBO Positions just-sites.com for Rapid Growth and IPO
* £2 million deal with 3i finances development of Web sites and substantial expansion of services * Conservative business plan avoids traditional dot.com expansion pitfalls and steers to IPO* Partnership alliances and joint marketing deals reduce risk of new service development A £2 million management buyout financed by 3i, Europe's leading venture capital house, has been announced by business information Web sites operator just-sites.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads