UK: Maxxium unveils Harveys Bristol Cream coronation bottle
Click through to view the Harveys Bristol Cream bottle
Maxxium is aiming to drive summer sales of Beam's Harveys Bristol Cream brand with a limited-edition bottle.
The 75cl bottle, which highlights the 60th anniversary of the Queen's coronation, was developed to “reinvigorate the sherry fixture”, Maxxium, the UK distributor for Beam, said yesterday (28 May). It will replace existing bottles across the off-trade from July.
The new bottle will be on show at the Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace on 11-14 July and samples will be served to guests.
Harveys is a Royal Warrant Holder - which means it supplies goods to the UK royal family - and the warrant's seal is displayed on all the brand's packaging. Harveys is the top-selling sherry in the UK, Maxxium said.
The UK division of Beam Inc is set to launch the biggest "through the line" campaign for its Sourz liqueur brand in the country, centred around a TV advert....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts