UK: Maxxium unveils Harveys Bristol Cream coronation bottle
Click through to view the Harveys Bristol Cream bottle
Maxxium is aiming to drive summer sales of Beam's Harveys Bristol Cream brand with a limited-edition bottle.
The 75cl bottle, which highlights the 60th anniversary of the Queen's coronation, was developed to “reinvigorate the sherry fixture”, Maxxium, the UK distributor for Beam, said yesterday (28 May). It will replace existing bottles across the off-trade from July.
The new bottle will be on show at the Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace on 11-14 July and samples will be served to guests.
Harveys is a Royal Warrant Holder - which means it supplies goods to the UK royal family - and the warrant's seal is displayed on all the brand's packaging. Harveys is the top-selling sherry in the UK, Maxxium said.
The UK division of Beam Inc is set to launch the biggest "through the line" campaign for its Sourz liqueur brand in the country, centred around a TV advert....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends