UK: Maxxium unveils Harveys Bristol Cream coronation bottle
Click through to view the Harveys Bristol Cream bottle
Maxxium is aiming to drive summer sales of Beam's Harveys Bristol Cream brand with a limited-edition bottle.
The 75cl bottle, which highlights the 60th anniversary of the Queen's coronation, was developed to “reinvigorate the sherry fixture”, Maxxium, the UK distributor for Beam, said yesterday (28 May). It will replace existing bottles across the off-trade from July.
The new bottle will be on show at the Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace on 11-14 July and samples will be served to guests.
Harveys is a Royal Warrant Holder - which means it supplies goods to the UK royal family - and the warrant's seal is displayed on all the brand's packaging. Harveys is the top-selling sherry in the UK, Maxxium said.
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Ireland beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and a...
The UK division of Beam Inc is set to launch the biggest "through the line" campaign for its Sourz liqueur brand in the country, centred around a TV advert....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role