UK: Maxxium to launch 3D Courvoisier promotion
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac.
The advert will air between 16-22 November as part of Channel 4's '3D Week', the company said today (13 November).
Supermarket Sainsbury's will be distributing 10m free 3D glasses through 500 superstores from early November as part of the promotion.
Maxxium UK's marketing manager for Courvoisier, Janice McIntosh, said: "We are consistently striving to be at the forefront of innovative marketing campaigns and are thrilled to be a part of the 3D revolution. This activity will generate more awareness and demand for Courvoisier over the festive period."
The advert, a 2D version of which can be viewed here, will air between shows including: Derren Brown's 3D Magic Spectacular, The Greatest Ever 3D Moments and various movies throughout the week.
Earlier this month, Courvoisier, which is the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said it remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia.
Fortune Brands is to pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on common stock....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages