UK: Maxxium to launch 3D Courvoisier promotion
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac.
The advert will air between 16-22 November as part of Channel 4's '3D Week', the company said today (13 November).
Supermarket Sainsbury's will be distributing 10m free 3D glasses through 500 superstores from early November as part of the promotion.
Maxxium UK's marketing manager for Courvoisier, Janice McIntosh, said: "We are consistently striving to be at the forefront of innovative marketing campaigns and are thrilled to be a part of the 3D revolution. This activity will generate more awareness and demand for Courvoisier over the festive period."
The advert, a 2D version of which can be viewed here, will air between shows including: Derren Brown's 3D Magic Spectacular, The Greatest Ever 3D Moments and various movies throughout the week.
Earlier this month, Courvoisier, which is the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said it remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia.
Fortune Brands is to pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on common stock....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018