UK: Maxxium to launch 3D Courvoisier promotion
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac.
The advert will air between 16-22 November as part of Channel 4's '3D Week', the company said today (13 November).
Supermarket Sainsbury's will be distributing 10m free 3D glasses through 500 superstores from early November as part of the promotion.
Maxxium UK's marketing manager for Courvoisier, Janice McIntosh, said: "We are consistently striving to be at the forefront of innovative marketing campaigns and are thrilled to be a part of the 3D revolution. This activity will generate more awareness and demand for Courvoisier over the festive period."
The advert, a 2D version of which can be viewed here, will air between shows including: Derren Brown's 3D Magic Spectacular, The Greatest Ever 3D Moments and various movies throughout the week.
Earlier this month, Courvoisier, which is the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, said it remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia.
Fortune Brands is to pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on common stock....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends