SCANDINAVIA: Maxxium to distribute Xanté and Heering
Maxxium Nordic has taken over the distribution of Xanté pear & Cognac liqueur and Heering cherry liqueur in the region.
The company confirmed today (29 May) that it will handle distribution of the brands in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland - replacing V&S Group - from 1 September.
Maxxium Global Travel Retail is already the exclusive distributor of Xanté and Heering in global travel retail, while Maxxium distributes Heering in Germany, the Netherlands, Canada and Mexico. As part of the new agreement Xanté will be added to Maxxium's domestic portfolio in Germany.
"Maxxium is a formidable partner with state-of-the-art business infrastructure", said Adéle Nilsson, CEO of The Xanté Company and Peter F. Heering Company. "Being a key ingredient in many classic cocktails such as the Singapore Sling, Heering Cherry Liqueur is a 'must have' in all top bars. Together with Maxxium we will re-activate this world famous brand and reach new consumers."
V&S sold off Heering in September last year to the Tilander family, who already owned Xanté.
A glance at the "Water List" at exclusive London hotel Claridge's may give one a glimpse into the future for the water sector. The lofty prices being asked for exotic waters sourced from far-flung cou...
Having seen a healthy 7.2% rise in shipments in 2006, the global Cognac market is set for continued growth over the coming four years, according to a new report from just-drinks, with continued progre...
Supply chain provider Wincanton has extended its drinks operations in the UK with a five-year deal with E&J Gallo....
C&C Group has extended the title-sponsorship agreement between its Irish cider brand Magners and Celtic Rugby for an additional year....
The head of Scottish & Newcastle is to visit Copenhagen, the home of Carlsberg, tomorrow (23 November) to re-outline his attempts to defend the brewer from Carlsberg and Heineken's takeover attempt....
Carlsberg has declined to comment on a call from a Scottish & Newcastle shareholder for the Danish brewer to give further details on the brewers' joint venture in Eastern Europe....
Nestlé has opened a research and development centre in Orbe, Switzerland, with its sole focus being drinks consumed 'on the go'....
Carlsberg and Heineken have dismissed Scottish & Newcastle's trading update yesterday (20 November) as "unconvincing"....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research