UK: Maxxium to distribute Cutty Sark
Cutty Sark finds berth at Maxxium UK
The Edrington Group has confirmed that its newly-acquired Cutty Sark Scotch whisky brand will be distributed by in the UK by Maxxium.
Edrington Group announced in February that it had repurchased Cutty Sark, a premium blended Scotch, from Berry Bros & Rudd for an undisclosed fee.
The group will take over distribution of Cutty Sark in the UK from Inspirit Brands on 17 May.
"The addition of Cutty Sark premium whiskies to our portfolio will further enhance Maxxium’s position as a leading distributor of Scotch whisky," said Huw Pennell, managing director of Maxxium UK, which already handles Scotch brands including The Famous Grouse, Teacher’s, The Macallan and Laphroaig.
Maxxium UK is the sales and distribution alliance for Edrington Group and Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
International spirits brands upped their dominance of the travel retail channel last, according to recent research....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review