UK: Maxxium ties Famous Grouse to Six Nations rugby
Maxxium UK launches rugby campaign for The Famous Grouse
Maxxium has laid on a Famous Grouse stage at Scotland's Murrayfield stadium to keep supporters entertained on match days. The Famous Grouse mascot, a giant grouse, will also be meeting supporters outside of the stadium.
Meanwhile, purchasers of The Famous Grouse & Cola premixed can will get a complimentary pin badge. And, in Sainsbury's supermarkets, consumers who buy a 70cl bottle will get a special rugby pack.
The moves have been coordinated to coincide with the Six Nations rugby tournament, involving Scotland, Ireland, England, Wales, France and Italy.
"With three games in Scotland this year, we really wanted to ramp up the match day activity," said brand manager Linda Sooprayen.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to bring its Sourz brand to UK television screens for the first time, through its Maxxium sales and marketing JV....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018