UK: Maxxium spends GBP1.5m on Famous Grouse, Black Grouse push
The campaign is the Famous Grouse's first-ever summer marketing push, the company said
The first advert aired on UK television on Friday and the second TV spot is scheduled for broadcast at Christmas. The campaign, announced late last week, runs alongside the introduction of two limited-edition gift packs for The Famous Grouse, available this summer.
The Grouse Jubilee Special Edition Reserve is on sale exclusively in UK supermarket chain Waitrose, while a limited edition Famous Grouse celebrating the summer went on sale in Sainsbury's last month.
“There has never been a better time to launch The Famous Grouse’s first-ever summer advertising campaign, which as well as supporting our core range is also timed to coincide with two exclusive limited-edition packs going into J Sainsbury and Waitrose,” said Maxxium UK marketing director Peter Sandstrom.
Maxxium is a sales, marketing and distribution joint venture between Edrington and Beam Inc.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team