UK: Maxxium spends GBP1.5m on Famous Grouse, Black Grouse push
The campaign is the Famous Grouse's first-ever summer marketing push, the company said
The first advert aired on UK television on Friday and the second TV spot is scheduled for broadcast at Christmas. The campaign, announced late last week, runs alongside the introduction of two limited-edition gift packs for The Famous Grouse, available this summer.
The Grouse Jubilee Special Edition Reserve is on sale exclusively in UK supermarket chain Waitrose, while a limited edition Famous Grouse celebrating the summer went on sale in Sainsbury's last month.
“There has never been a better time to launch The Famous Grouse’s first-ever summer advertising campaign, which as well as supporting our core range is also timed to coincide with two exclusive limited-edition packs going into J Sainsbury and Waitrose,” said Maxxium UK marketing director Peter Sandstrom.
Maxxium is a sales, marketing and distribution joint venture between Edrington and Beam Inc.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman