UK: Maxxium spends GBP1.5m on Famous Grouse, Black Grouse push
The campaign is the Famous Grouse's first-ever summer marketing push, the company said
The first advert aired on UK television on Friday and the second TV spot is scheduled for broadcast at Christmas. The campaign, announced late last week, runs alongside the introduction of two limited-edition gift packs for The Famous Grouse, available this summer.
The Grouse Jubilee Special Edition Reserve is on sale exclusively in UK supermarket chain Waitrose, while a limited edition Famous Grouse celebrating the summer went on sale in Sainsbury's last month.
“There has never been a better time to launch The Famous Grouse’s first-ever summer advertising campaign, which as well as supporting our core range is also timed to coincide with two exclusive limited-edition packs going into J Sainsbury and Waitrose,” said Maxxium UK marketing director Peter Sandstrom.
Maxxium is a sales, marketing and distribution joint venture between Edrington and Beam Inc.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report