UK: Maxxium spends GBP1.5m on Famous Grouse, Black Grouse push
The campaign is the Famous Grouse's first-ever summer marketing push, the company said
The first advert aired on UK television on Friday and the second TV spot is scheduled for broadcast at Christmas. The campaign, announced late last week, runs alongside the introduction of two limited-edition gift packs for The Famous Grouse, available this summer.
The Grouse Jubilee Special Edition Reserve is on sale exclusively in UK supermarket chain Waitrose, while a limited edition Famous Grouse celebrating the summer went on sale in Sainsbury's last month.
“There has never been a better time to launch The Famous Grouse’s first-ever summer advertising campaign, which as well as supporting our core range is also timed to coincide with two exclusive limited-edition packs going into J Sainsbury and Waitrose,” said Maxxium UK marketing director Peter Sandstrom.
Maxxium is a sales, marketing and distribution joint venture between Edrington and Beam Inc.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research