UK: Maxxium spends GBP1.5m on Famous Grouse, Black Grouse push
The campaign is the Famous Grouse's first-ever summer marketing push, the company said
The first advert aired on UK television on Friday and the second TV spot is scheduled for broadcast at Christmas. The campaign, announced late last week, runs alongside the introduction of two limited-edition gift packs for The Famous Grouse, available this summer.
The Grouse Jubilee Special Edition Reserve is on sale exclusively in UK supermarket chain Waitrose, while a limited edition Famous Grouse celebrating the summer went on sale in Sainsbury's last month.
“There has never been a better time to launch The Famous Grouse’s first-ever summer advertising campaign, which as well as supporting our core range is also timed to coincide with two exclusive limited-edition packs going into J Sainsbury and Waitrose,” said Maxxium UK marketing director Peter Sandstrom.
Maxxium is a sales, marketing and distribution joint venture between Edrington and Beam Inc.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review