UK: Maxxium renews Famous Grouse's rugby ties
Maxxium is the UK distributor for Famous Grouse
The "six-figure" deal sees Edrington Group-owned Famous Grouse become the national team's official spirit brand, with its latest innovation, Ginger Grouse leading the activity, Maxxium said yesterday (16 January). Ginger Grouse, an alcoholic ginger beer, was launched in Scotland in September and will roll out across the UK this April, Maxxium said.
The Famous Grouse has been a sponsor of Scottish rugby since 1990.
“It is appropriate that Ginger Grouse takes a lead on this new sponsorship package, as it was during our first partnership with Scottish Rugby that Famous Grouse served with ginger beer first became popular,” Maxxium's marketing director Peter Sandstrom said.
Edrington runs Maxxium UK in partnership with Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
Quintessential Brands may not be a name familiar to many. But the burgeoning spirits group, owner of G&J Greenall, and backed by former Grupo Campari CEO Enzo Visone, has ambitious global plans. Here,...
Edrington has hailed a strong full-year performance despite a GBP274.8m (US$418.4m) write-down of its Brugal rum brand that pushed profits into the red....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review