UK: Maxxium releases Bols gift pack
The Dutch liqueur brand is setting out to be the leading authority on cocktails, Maxxium said today (11 October), with the new gift pack also including suggested cocktail recipes and guidance for consumers.
Maxxium UK's brand manager for Bols, Catherine Meo, said: "This new gift pack demonstrates once again Bols' commitment to educating and exciting consumers in the art of cocktail creations.
"Consumers are becoming increasingly adventurous in what they choose to drink and have become heavily influenced by the on-trade premium cocktail culture which they now try to recreate in their own homes.
The cocktail pack contains 20cl-sized Bols Blue, Banana and Melon, costing GBP9.99 (US$18.54), and is aimed at festive buyers in the UK. It will be available from mid-October at wholesaler Costco.
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
In her first monthly column for just-drinks, renowned spirits journalist Patience Gould looks ahead to what 2007 has in store for the major international spirits producers....
Central European Distribution Corporation has set out its stall for 2007....
Central European Distribution Corporation has reported soaring full-year profits for 2006 thanks to first-time contributions from acquisitions in Poland and Hungary....
Coca-Cola Amatil has confirmed a change of company secretary. The Australia-based bottler, in which The Coca-Cola Co. owns a 32% stake, said today (14 February) that George Foster will assume the posi...
V&S Group has insisted it can do more to drive profits and boost the value of the business. The comments came after V&S chief executive Bengt Baron said the Swedish state-owned company is not yet "at ...
Maxxium UK has appointed a new brand ambassador for Rémy Martin Fine Champagne Cognac....
Diageo has remained tight-lipped on continued speculation that it may pull out of its joint venture with LVMH....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review