UK: Maxxium launches Sauza Hornitos campaign
Maxxium UK has launched a campaign that focuses on Sauza Tequila's high end Hornitos range.
Selected bars across the UK will receive a "luxurious" presentation box containing a range of premium support tools including agave syrup, strainers, shakers, and lime squeezers, the company said today (25 August).
To demonstrate the versatility of Tequila, three serves have been created - Hornitos Agave Margarita, Hornitos El Diablo, with lime, ginger ale and Bols Crème de Cassis and Hornitos Paloma, with grapefruit and lemon soda.
Three bartenders will win a trip to New York to attend the 'Mischieve in the Garden of Agave' party and to Sauza's La Perserverancia Distillery in Tequila, Mexico.
Maxxium UK's brand manager for Sauza, Nikki Cumming, said: "We are taking the lead in driving the tequila category forward with an aim to increase the profile of Tequila as an alternative mixable white spirit by demonstrating how versatile Hornitos is. This is where we see the future of the category.
"The Hornitos 100% agave premium range is a superb spirit for mixing and this activity is an exceptional way of building long- term partnerships with some of the most talented bartenders in the industry who are passionate about their tequila cocktail offering."
The one consistent prediction coming from everyone's crystal ball is that 2010 is going to be a tough year for the global wine industry. Chris Losh, however, believes that the next 12 months will stil...
Like the other sectors of our industry, the economy cast a shadow over the spirits category in 2009. The aftershocks of the downturn spread around the world, with Scotland appearing to be the epicentr...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read Interviews of 2009....
Russian Standard Vodka is switching distribution in Spain to Maxxium Espana as it prepares for a bigger sales push in the country....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer