UK: Maxxium launches Remy print campaign
Maxxium UK is to invest a six figure sum behind its Cognac brand Rémy Martin with a new national print campaign.
The press campaign, featuring a call to action to "Feel More", targets premium spirit drinkers and will run for an initial two month period from March until May in upmarket broadsheets including The Guardian and The Times with plans to extend the campaign later this year.
The execution hopes to demonstrate that Rémy Martin can be drunk at any time, not just on special occasions.
Maxxium UK senior marketing manager for Rémy Martin, Alison Graham said: "This is a considerable investment for us and one that signifies our intention to extend Rémy Martin's leadership of the VSOP cognac category. It enhances the extensive programme of consumer and trade support already in place for Rémy Martin."
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research