UK: Maxxium launches Remy print campaign
Maxxium UK is to invest a six figure sum behind its Cognac brand Rémy Martin with a new national print campaign.
The press campaign, featuring a call to action to "Feel More", targets premium spirit drinkers and will run for an initial two month period from March until May in upmarket broadsheets including The Guardian and The Times with plans to extend the campaign later this year.
The execution hopes to demonstrate that Rémy Martin can be drunk at any time, not just on special occasions.
Maxxium UK senior marketing manager for Rémy Martin, Alison Graham said: "This is a considerable investment for us and one that signifies our intention to extend Rémy Martin's leadership of the VSOP cognac category. It enhances the extensive programme of consumer and trade support already in place for Rémy Martin."
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team