UK: Maxxium launches Remy print campaign
Maxxium UK is to invest a six figure sum behind its Cognac brand Rémy Martin with a new national print campaign.
The press campaign, featuring a call to action to "Feel More", targets premium spirit drinkers and will run for an initial two month period from March until May in upmarket broadsheets including The Guardian and The Times with plans to extend the campaign later this year.
The execution hopes to demonstrate that Rémy Martin can be drunk at any time, not just on special occasions.
Maxxium UK senior marketing manager for Rémy Martin, Alison Graham said: "This is a considerable investment for us and one that signifies our intention to extend Rémy Martin's leadership of the VSOP cognac category. It enhances the extensive programme of consumer and trade support already in place for Rémy Martin."
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report