UK: Maxxium launches new shooter in on-trade
Maxxium UK is extending its shooter portfolio in the on-trade with the launch of Zoo, a new shooter aimed at 25-35 year-old women. Zoo is a 20% abv butterscotch premium shooter that is being launched in response to research into the sector and consumer needs.
Chris Anderson, Maxxium UK's senior marketing manager for Zoo, said: "We've had a fantastic response so far from women who love Zoo's smooth butterscotch flavour, and are keen to add it to their drinking repertoire.
"Maxxium UK is the shooter category leader and is renowned for its ability to produce high quality products for the consumer market. Zoo is no exception - it is a superior product with distinctive branding which gives excellent back bar standout."
The brand will be launched in the on-trade from this month, with point of sale materials including branded shooter glasses, cocktail cards and posters.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat