UK: Maxxium extends warehousing partnership
Maxxium UK distributes brands for Beam Inc and Edrington
UK distributor Maxxium has renewed its long-standing partnership with logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle until June 2014.
Maxxium, which distributes about 5m cases of spirits a year, takes between 5,000 to 13,000 pallet spaces at Dentressangle's warehousing facilities, the company said yesterday (4 September). It also uses overflow facilities in the Midlands during peak winter distribution periods.
Maxxium has worked with Dentressangle since the late 1990s.
“We have an extremely positive, healthy and honest relationship with Norbert Dentressangle and consider them a genuinely strategic business partner as we continue to evolve and grow,” said business services controller for Maxxium Gary Thomson.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages