UK: Maxxium extends warehousing partnership
Maxxium UK distributes brands for Beam Inc and Edrington
UK distributor Maxxium has renewed its long-standing partnership with logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle until June 2014.
Maxxium, which distributes about 5m cases of spirits a year, takes between 5,000 to 13,000 pallet spaces at Dentressangle's warehousing facilities, the company said yesterday (4 September). It also uses overflow facilities in the Midlands during peak winter distribution periods.
Maxxium has worked with Dentressangle since the late 1990s.
“We have an extremely positive, healthy and honest relationship with Norbert Dentressangle and consider them a genuinely strategic business partner as we continue to evolve and grow,” said business services controller for Maxxium Gary Thomson.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites