UK: Maxxium extends warehousing partnership
Maxxium UK distributes brands for Beam Inc and Edrington
UK distributor Maxxium has renewed its long-standing partnership with logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle until June 2014.
Maxxium, which distributes about 5m cases of spirits a year, takes between 5,000 to 13,000 pallet spaces at Dentressangle's warehousing facilities, the company said yesterday (4 September). It also uses overflow facilities in the Midlands during peak winter distribution periods.
Maxxium has worked with Dentressangle since the late 1990s.
“We have an extremely positive, healthy and honest relationship with Norbert Dentressangle and consider them a genuinely strategic business partner as we continue to evolve and grow,” said business services controller for Maxxium Gary Thomson.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review