UK: Maxxium extends warehousing partnership
Maxxium UK distributes brands for Beam Inc and Edrington
UK distributor Maxxium has renewed its long-standing partnership with logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle until June 2014.
Maxxium, which distributes about 5m cases of spirits a year, takes between 5,000 to 13,000 pallet spaces at Dentressangle's warehousing facilities, the company said yesterday (4 September). It also uses overflow facilities in the Midlands during peak winter distribution periods.
Maxxium has worked with Dentressangle since the late 1990s.
“We have an extremely positive, healthy and honest relationship with Norbert Dentressangle and consider them a genuinely strategic business partner as we continue to evolve and grow,” said business services controller for Maxxium Gary Thomson.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts