UK: Maxxium debuts Black Grouse ad
The Black Grouse will appear on screens this Christmas, the company said today (5 December).
The 'Stormy Night' advert will appear during Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong Live at 9pm tonight and forms part of a GBP1.5m (US$2.2m) Christmas TV campaign for The Famous Grouse brand.
Gerry O'Donnell, director of The Famous Grouse, added: "The Black Grouse whisky has proved to be a huge success since its launch into the UK earlier this year hence we felt it was the perfect time to introduce the new character via a television commercial."
The new advert will be aired throughout December on terrestrial and satellite channels and is also be available to view online.
The new campaign supports the partnership between The Black Grouse and the RSPB to help save the real black grouse from extinction. A GBP0.50p donation from every bottle sold is invested into conservation work on 85,000 hectares of natural habitat across Scotland, England and Wales.
Yesterday (1 April) signalled both an end and a beginning for Maxxium, the global sales and distribution joint venture created by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, The Edrington Group and Remy Cointreau in ...
Champagne and Cognac group Rémy Cointreau watched its full-year sales slip by 11.6% this week as demand for premium alcohol continued to drop. Michelle Russell assesses the group's prospects....
Maxxium has launched a digital campaign for blended whisky brand The Famous Grouse in the UK, targeting Father's Day next month....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine's Courvoisier brand is to launch an initiative in the UK designed to help consumers understand cognac....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
A shake-up is underway in the global spirits industry, with Beam Global Spirits & Wine potentially under threat and the emergence of a "new Maxxium" on the cards, an industry analyst has told the Worl...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is phasing out the 15-year-old version of its Laphroaig Scotch whisky brand, in favour of a new, 18-year-old variant....
Champagne and Cognac group Rémy Cointreau has joined the growing list of drinks companies decrying de-stocking by wholesalers, after seeing sales slip by 11.6% for its fiscal full-year....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research