JAPAN: Maxxium appoints country manager
Morimasa replaces Michael Sainsbury who is taking up the position of global wine director, based in Amsterdam.
Morimasa joins Maxxium from JT International where he held the post of international brand manager for Camel in Geneva. Prior to that, Morimasa was based in Tokyo where held senior account management positions at Hakuhodo Inc (responsible for AOL and Hitachi), McCann Erickson and J Walter Thompson.
Seymour Ferreira, managing director of Maxxium South East / North Asia said: "Morimasa's experience in international marketing, advertising and building highly productive teams with a particular focus on commercially oriented customer skills, will add significantly to our operations in Japan."
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research