UK: Maxxium and Kyndal agree end to Jura and Glayva deal
Scotch whisky company Kyndal Spirits and Maxxium UK have agreed that the sales, marketing and distribution of whisky liqueur Glayva and Isle of Jura malt whisky will be handled directly by Kyndal from 1st August. Maxxium UK has distributed the Kyndal owned brands under a 12-month agreement from October 2001, when Kyndal Spirit completed the acquisition of JBB (Greater Europe) in Scotland's largest ever management buy-out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review