UK: Maxxium and Kyndal agree end to Jura and Glayva deal
Scotch whisky company Kyndal Spirits and Maxxium UK have agreed that the sales, marketing and distribution of whisky liqueur Glayva and Isle of Jura malt whisky will be handled directly by Kyndal from 1st August. Maxxium UK has distributed the Kyndal owned brands under a 12-month agreement from October 2001, when Kyndal Spirit completed the acquisition of JBB (Greater Europe) in Scotland's largest ever management buy-out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director