UK: Maxxium and Kyndal agree end to Jura and Glayva deal
Scotch whisky company Kyndal Spirits and Maxxium UK have agreed that the sales, marketing and distribution of whisky liqueur Glayva and Isle of Jura malt whisky will be handled directly by Kyndal from 1st August. Maxxium UK has distributed the Kyndal owned brands under a 12-month agreement from October 2001, when Kyndal Spirit completed the acquisition of JBB (Greater Europe) in Scotland's largest ever management buy-out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites