UK: Maxxium adds flavour to shot range
The flavour has already been trialed in "Scream" outlets during September, the introduction of Sourz.
Maxxium UK hopes to appeal to non-shooting 18-24 year olds who find most shots on the market too challenging.
Maxxium UK brand manager for Sourz Gordon Muir said, "Maxxium UK has continually used its shooter expertise to broaden category appeal and unlock growth opportunities. Tropical Blue Sourz is a fun, great tasting shooter and the addition to the Sourz brand is a great opportunity for stockists to realise consumer-led growth and capture more incremental sales."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head