UK: Maxxium adds flavour to shot range
The flavour has already been trialed in "Scream" outlets during September, the introduction of Sourz.
Maxxium UK hopes to appeal to non-shooting 18-24 year olds who find most shots on the market too challenging.
Maxxium UK brand manager for Sourz Gordon Muir said, "Maxxium UK has continually used its shooter expertise to broaden category appeal and unlock growth opportunities. Tropical Blue Sourz is a fun, great tasting shooter and the addition to the Sourz brand is a great opportunity for stockists to realise consumer-led growth and capture more incremental sales."
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US