GERMANY: Maxxium acquires rights to Jose Cuervo
The German subsidiary of Maxxium Worldwide, the international drinks distributor, Maxxium Deutschland, has acquired the distribution rights to Jose Cuervo Tequila in Germany. The brand was previously distributed by Diageo, but Jose Cuervo said it believed it would have a more prominent focus within Maxxium's portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter