UK: Maurice Cooper et Cie secures UK listing for Domaine de Canton
Click through to view Domaine de Canton
US spirits maker Maurice Cooper et Cie is to sell its ginger liqueur, Domaine de Canton, in the UK.
Domaine de Canton, which is made in France's Cognac region, rolled out to UK on- and off-trade accounts from 1 January, its UK distributor Marblehead said yesterday. The 28% abv liqueur will be priced at GBP33 (US$54) per 70cl.
The spirit uses Vietnamese ginger blended with VSOP and Grande Champagne XO, and is packaged in a bamboo-shaped bottle. It joins brands such as Davna Bizon, Czeri and Hani Vodka in Marblehead's UK portfolio.
Last month, Marblehead gave German drinks group Borgmann & Clausen’s herbal liqueur brand Borgmann 1772 a UK listing.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends