UK: Matusalem Solera 7 hits UK shelves
Matusalem premium aged rum Solera 7 is now available in the UK through newly-appointed agent PLB.
Sold in 15 other European markets, Matusalem Solera 7 will be distributed in the UK on-trade alongside Gran Reserva Solera 15, Clásico and Platino, the company said today (21 November).
"We are very excited to be bringing Solera 7 - which accounts for 40% of Matusalem's sales in Southern Europe - to the increasingly rum-aware UK market," said brand manager Adam Wyartt.
PLB is one of the UK's largest suppliers of wines, beers and spirits to the trade, with a producer base covering Europe, the Americas, Australasia and South Africa.
Already a growth spirits category, the rum sector is unquestionably made all the more interesting for the presence of Havana Club. In this month's just the answer, Olly Wehring spoke with Marc Beuve-M...
Bacardi US has expanded its ready-to-drink portfolio with the inclusion of a Classic Cocktail Raspberry Mojito....
Havana Club International has unveiled a revamp of the packaging for its seven-year-old Havana Club rum variant....
JD Wetherspoon, the UK pub chain, has reported a 0.5% rise in like-for-like sales in its fiscal third quarter....
Pernod Ricard's Malibu drink is to be the official spirits sponsor of the 2009 Association of Volleyball Professionals Crocs Tour....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a flavour extension to its Malibu rum brand in the US....
Burn Stewart Distillers has secured a sales and distribution agreement in the UK with J. Wray & Nephew for the 'modern' on-trade....
Champagne and Cognac group Rémy Cointreau has joined the growing list of drinks companies decrying de-stocking by wholesalers, after seeing sales slip by 11.6% for its fiscal full-year....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends