UK: Matthew Clark invests £4m into Arbor Mist
In a bid to position itself as leader in the wine-style drinks market Matthew Clark has invested £4m (US$5.5m) into the latest Arbor Mist campaign. Arbor Mist which was launched a year ago is currently Matthew Clark's sixth largest brand in value, with 2m bottles sold over the last 12 months. And according to Matthew Clark the brand has witnessed a dramatic 279% increase in sales growth since its launch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss