UK: Matthew Clark invests £4m into Arbor Mist
Arbor Mist which was launched a year ago is currently Matthew Clark's sixth largest brand in value, with 2m bottles sold over the last 12 months. And according to Matthew Clark the brand has witnessed a dramatic 279% increase in sales growth since its launch.
Jacqui Simes, brand manager for Arbor Mist said: "The promotional activity for this product is going to be huge. As part of the consumer press campaign advertising will appear in key women's titles as well as national newspaper magazines. And the campaign is being backed by an on-pack promotion; the 'chill to win' competition."
The advertising and marketing campaign will revolve around the concept of natural fruit adding a juicy bite to the wine. Other promotional activity includes the chance to win a Californian Venice beach holiday and other summer essentials by chilling the wine to reveal a bite mark on the collarette.
Additional support for the independents includes two chances to win a Fiat Fiorina van in a competition organised through Cash & Carry outlets.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO