UK: Mateus Rose undergoes contemporary facelift
Mateus Rosé, the leading European Rose brand in the UK, has unveiled its first repackaging in its 60-year history, in an attempt to make the brand more contemporary and give it better shelf presence. The relaunch of the Portuguese wine will be supported by a marketing campaign by distributor First Drinks Brands, in efforts to re-stimulate interest in a brand that has gradually got drier in taste in recent years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director