UK: Mash Beer now available in a bottle
Designed by Farrow Design, Mash Beer now comes in a 330ml recycled brown glass bottle with distinctive gold Mash typography and retails at £1.49.
Mash brewmaster, Alistair Hook produces Mash Beer by way of a brewing technique that involves a 'double air evacuation' process. The company claims it gives the beer a longer lasting aroma and shelf life making it ideal for taking home.
Being a light and naturally scented Pilsner style beer, Mash Beer is made to a strength of 4.8% and is available in selected bars and restaurants across the UK and at Selfridges food halls.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review