UK: Mash Beer now available in a bottle
Designed by Farrow Design, Mash Beer now comes in a 330ml recycled brown glass bottle with distinctive gold Mash typography and retails at £1.49.
Mash brewmaster, Alistair Hook produces Mash Beer by way of a brewing technique that involves a 'double air evacuation' process. The company claims it gives the beer a longer lasting aroma and shelf life making it ideal for taking home.
Being a light and naturally scented Pilsner style beer, Mash Beer is made to a strength of 4.8% and is available in selected bars and restaurants across the UK and at Selfridges food halls.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US