Product Launch – UK: Martini's Martini Prosecco, Martini Rosé
Martini's Martini Prosecco, Martini Rosé
Category - Wine, sparkling, Italy, 8% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, listed by Booker, available in Costco
Price - RRP Prosecco GBP9.99 (US$16.70), Rosé GBP8.99
Both wines are targeted primarily at female consumers, who find Champagne too dry in taste.
As well as launching the two variants, Martini is also increasing its investment behind its Martini Asti sparkling wine brand. The new bottle features a silver metallic main front label with the DOCG status highlighted.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report