Product Launch – UK: Martini's Martini Prosecco, Martini Rosé
Martini's Martini Prosecco, Martini Rosé
Category - Wine, sparkling, Italy, 8% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, listed by Booker, available in Costco
Price - RRP Prosecco GBP9.99 (US$16.70), Rosé GBP8.99
Both wines are targeted primarily at female consumers, who find Champagne too dry in taste.
As well as launching the two variants, Martini is also increasing its investment behind its Martini Asti sparkling wine brand. The new bottle features a silver metallic main front label with the DOCG status highlighted.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research