UK: Martini renews sponsorship of Ford rally team
The new Ford Focus RS WRC will be heavily branded with the Martini logo, now in its third year of sponsorship.
Chris Searle, president of Martini Racing said: "Martini has a proud rally heritage which stretches back over 31 years in many forms of motorsport. It is a partnership that works superbly for both parties. And a global sponsorship programme such as this can only help to keep the brand front of mind amongst our consumers in the key European market where the brand is still growing dynamically."
The championship runs from January to November with 14 events around the world, the majority of which are in Europe and Scandinavia.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research