UK: Martini renews sponsorship of Ford rally team
The new Ford Focus RS WRC will be heavily branded with the Martini logo, now in its third year of sponsorship.
Chris Searle, president of Martini Racing said: "Martini has a proud rally heritage which stretches back over 31 years in many forms of motorsport. It is a partnership that works superbly for both parties. And a global sponsorship programme such as this can only help to keep the brand front of mind amongst our consumers in the key European market where the brand is still growing dynamically."
The championship runs from January to November with 14 events around the world, the majority of which are in Europe and Scandinavia.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends