Martini launches pre-Christmas marketing drive
Martini Vermouth, is launching a two-fold marketing push prior to Christmas in a bid to increase market share in all sectors. Kicking off the marketing drive is a £1.5m nationwide outdoor advertising campaign due to run throughout December. The campaign, which uses large 48 sheet posters will focus on the classic Martini Extra Dry with lemonade and the other promotes the modern mix of Ross and cranberry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned