Martini launches pre-Christmas marketing drive
Martini Vermouth, is launching a two-fold marketing push prior to Christmas in a bid to increase market share in all sectors.
Kicking off the marketing drive is a £1.5m nationwide outdoor advertising campaign due to run throughout December. The campaign, which uses large 48 sheet posters will focus on the classic Martini Extra Dry with lemonade and the other promotes the modern mix of Ross and cranberry.
Coinciding with the poster promotion will be a 130,000 direct mail campaign, which will give all recipients the opportunity to win a Christmas celebration hamper from Fortnum & Mason along with a host of other Martini merchandise including glasses, ice buckets and cocktail shakers.
Bruce Ray, director of trade marketing said: "The Christmas period is a key time for the Martini brands. Currently we have a 65% share of the vermouth market and we are confident that this year's marketing activity in the run up to Christmas will accelerate the gains of past years."
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team