USA: Martell Launches New Global Campaign
Sophisticated, Surprising, Sensual and EnigmaticPrepare To Meet MartellMartell Cognac has unveiled a powerful, new, integrated global communications program, inviting consumers to meet a woman called Martell. A tangible manifestation of the brand and its character - she oozes style and sensuality. Martell will be making her debut appearance in a new global advertising campaign, due to break this month, as well as a new web-site, which goes live later this month. The Meet Martell program will also incorporate comprehensive public relations, on- and off-premise and direct marketing activities.The advertising, created by TBWA Worldwide, portrays Martell as full of warmth and inner confidence with a firm self-belief and sense of individuality, using the tagline, "I Am Martell." Featuring outfits and couture gowns from Prada, Gucci, Versace, Yves St Laurent, Vera Wang and Ralph Lauren, the campaign was photographed and directed by celebrity and fashion photographer Matthew Rolston and styled by Andrea Lieberman. The creatives span print, billboard and electronic advertising, as well as radio and television executions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research