ASIA: Martell launches ad campaign
Martell has announced that it is to launch a new advertising campaign in Asia. The Cognac-maker will run the TV and print advertising push in December and January, targeting China, Hong Kong, Singapore and other major Asian markets.
The campaign is aimed at recruiting new Cognac drinkers; increasing awareness of Martell Cognac and establishing the brand's territory. The main objective is to grow Martell's share within the premium segment of the Cognac category, the comany said in a statement.
The advertising revolves around the tag-line "only a few can tell" and is aimed at its target audience of Cognac drinkers who are mainly male consumers aged 35+. The three print advertisements magnify the bottle's signature details (label, seal and ribbon).
The advertising campaign is supported by a host of promotional activities and events to build awareness and recognition of the brand, including the Martell Elite Club in China and a special gift box, to maximise the gifting opportunity around Chinese New Year.
The promotional push was developed by TBWA G1, Singapore.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report