FRANCE: Martell €1.2m travel retail campaign
Martell has unveiled a major new above the line campaign in travel retail, which will run across three continents - Europe, Asia and Central America.
Using both poster sites close to airport retail outlets and full page insertions in key in-flight magazines, Martell is investing in excess of €1.2m over the year-end holiday travel peak.
The campaign, which features the brand's Cordon Bleu reference, will run from early November to the end of December in Europe and Central America, and will be extended to early February in Asia.
The poster campaign will run in 37 sites across 10 airports and one railway station (London Waterloo), which have been selected for their relevance to key consumer nationalities. The airports include London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Mexico City, Singapore Changi, Shanghai Pudong, and Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok among others.
The in-flight programme comprises 17 magazines across 14 airlines plus in-flight video on three airlines, and has been devised to capture travellers at a time when they are especially receptive to branded messages. Performance will yield over 20 million OTS for the poster locations, while the in-flight magazine programme involves an overall circulation figure of 1.9 million.
Martell marketing director Eric Benoist, said: "Our decision to invest in airport and in-flight media reflects the importance we attach to Travel Retail and its role as a showcase for premium brands such as Martell. Coming at the end of a very good year for the brand, this campaign will keep Martell top of mind with travellers at a key time of year."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends