UK: Mars relaunches Bounty Drink in UK
Mars is set to relaunch its Bounty chocolate drink in the UK.
Mars Consumer Drinks, a division of Mars UK, confirmed yesterday (14 November) that the beverage will include 6% real coconut, and will be available in larger bottles with new graphics.
Bounty Drink was released into the UK last month, the company said, and will be available at a recommended retail price of around GBP0.89 (US$1.82).
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"