UK: MARS plans nationwide sampling campaign
Under the theme 'Have You Got The Bottle' the MARS sampling team will be starting in London's Hyde Park on 22nd June at the Kronenbourg Cup beach soccer tournament and will then be touring towns and cities across the UK between 27th June and 10th August.
To support the sampling roadshow, MARS will be offering retailers and impulse drink outlets a range of incentives and marketing support to ensure that they benefit from the nationwide roadshow and to attract potential and existing customers to the MARS drink.
Virginie Bartholin, European marketing and distributor manager said: "We believe this summer roadshow will be a huge success and are encouraging retailers and convenience stores to stock up now in anticipation of the consumer demand."
With a shelf life of six months, MARS drink is a combination of chocolate, caramel and malt blend and is available in 330g bottles (12 bottles in a tray) with a recommended retail price of £0.59 (US$0.81).
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends