UK: Mars launches Refuel Drink sporting fund
Mars has launched a campaign in association with its Refuel beverage in the UK in a bid to encourage people to try new sports.
Mars Refuel Drink Fund launched on Saturday (2 April) and runs until 30 September. The fund will donate GBP5,000 (US$8.071) each month to winning applicants.
Applications can be made online at www.marsrefuel.com for anything from equipment and travel costs, to improving training grounds and club houses. The fund is open to residents of, and clubs and organisations based in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014