UK: Mars launches Refuel Drink sporting fund
Mars has launched a campaign in association with its Refuel beverage in the UK in a bid to encourage people to try new sports.
Mars Refuel Drink Fund launched on Saturday (2 April) and runs until 30 September. The fund will donate GBP5,000 (US$8.071) each month to winning applicants.
Applications can be made online at www.marsrefuel.com for anything from equipment and travel costs, to improving training grounds and club houses. The fund is open to residents of, and clubs and organisations based in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends