Product Launch - US: Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Click through to view Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Category - Cognac liqueur, France, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From September until end of winter holiday season
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP US$41.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Southern
Marnier-Lapostolle has launched its first flavoured Grand Marnier in the US.
Grand Marnier Cherry will be available from September for the winter holiday season and features essence of European Griottes cherries. Grand Marnier Cherry follows last year’s launch of Quintessence, Grand Marnier's first new marque since the release of Cuvee du Cent-Cinquantenaire, which marked the brand’s 150th anniversary in 1977.
Earlier this month, Marnier-Lapostolle and the US arm of Moet Hennessy concluded their distribution agreement for the former's Lapostolle and Chateau de Sancerre wine brands in the country.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL