Product Launch - US: Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Click through to view Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
Category - Cognac liqueur, France, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From September until end of winter holiday season
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP US$41.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Southern
Marnier-Lapostolle has launched its first flavoured Grand Marnier in the US.
Grand Marnier Cherry will be available from September for the winter holiday season and features essence of European Griottes cherries. Grand Marnier Cherry follows last year’s launch of Quintessence, Grand Marnier's first new marque since the release of Cuvee du Cent-Cinquantenaire, which marked the brand’s 150th anniversary in 1977.
Earlier this month, Marnier-Lapostolle and the US arm of Moet Hennessy concluded their distribution agreement for the former's Lapostolle and Chateau de Sancerre wine brands in the country.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter