FINLAND: Marli 2001 juice sales up on warm summer
Marli Oy, the Finnish juice maker, has announced an operating profit of €2.3m (US$2.1m) for 2001, on a turnover of €54m. The company boosted production to 92m litres in 2001, an increase of 5m litres on 2000 figures. On the back of the increase in production, Marli also saw its market share increase by 3% to 38% in 2001. The increase in sales was helped by a warm summer, Marli said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites