FINLAND: Marli 2001 juice sales up on warm summer
Marli Oy, the Finnish juice maker, has announced an operating profit of €2.3m (US$2.1m) for 2001, on a turnover of €54m. The company boosted production to 92m litres in 2001, an increase of 5m litres on 2000 figures. On the back of the increase in production, Marli also saw its market share increase by 3% to 38% in 2001. The increase in sales was helped by a warm summer, Marli said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign