US: Marley Beverage Company appoints president & CEO
Harry Bigelow, most recently general manager at Red Bull's North America unit, has taken up the role today (2 June), the RTD firm said. He replaces Kevin McClafferty, who left Viva Beverages, the group behind MBC, last September.
Bigelow said: “I'm extremely excited about the opportunity to take the Marley Beverage Company to the next stage of growth and development."
Michigan-based MBC was created in partnership with the family of the late musician Bob Marley.
Marley's Mellow Mood Black Tea, the company's flagship brand, features a mix of herbs and is described as a “decaffeniated relaxation drink”. The other line in the range is Marley's One Drop - an RTD canned coffee.
Synopsis Canadean's "Red Bull GmbH: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Diageo plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Diageo may feel comfortable with this morning's Q1 update, but many observers expressed alarm at the extent of the dip in sales. That said, analysts appear united in their longer-term optimism for the...
Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"