Aus/UK: Marks & Spencer sign 2000-case deal with Australia's Evans and Tate
UK retailer Marks and Spencer has signed an agreement with publicly-listed, premium Western Australian winery, Evans and Tate, for two red wines and a white to be marketed among the chain's upper-priced range of wines.Marks & Spencer is initially taking 2,000 dozen bottles of the wines - a Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot and a Shiraz, both 1999 vintages, and a Western Australian 2000 unwooded Chardonnay.Evans & Tate Executive Chairman, Franklin Tate, said that the deal would "greatly assist Evans & Tate in its quest to become a major supplier of 'buyers own brand' wines from the Margaret River region".Chris Snow
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research