US: Markham Vineyards announces new appointments
Two key winery personnel have been appointed at Markham Vineyards in California this week. Associate winemaker Michael Jordan and general affairs manager Karen Takabayashi will both replace Kimberlee Jackson Nicholls, who was recently promoted to winemaker for Markham Vineyards. Takabayashi's primary responsibilities include overseeing capital projects. Prior to joining Markham Vineyards, Takabayashi was the special events manager at Schramsberg Vineyards, Napa Valley.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads