US: Markham Vineyards announces new appointments
Two key winery personnel have been appointed at Markham Vineyards in California this week. Associate winemaker Michael Jordan and general affairs manager Karen Takabayashi will both replace Kimberlee Jackson Nicholls, who was recently promoted to winemaker for Markham Vineyards. Takabayashi's primary responsibilities include overseeing capital projects. Prior to joining Markham Vineyards, Takabayashi was the special events manager at Schramsberg Vineyards, Napa Valley.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division