US: Marketing switch in US for Russian Standard
Russian Standard has confirmed a change of personnel in the marketing department of its US unit.
The vodka producer said yesterday (7 January) that Michael Stoner will replace Drew Beaver as vice president of marketing at Russian Standard Vodka USA. Beaver has left the company to "pursue other interests", the company told just-drinks today.
Prior to joining Russian Standard, Stoner worked for five years as executive vice president of client services at Mktg US Concepts, where he was responsible for the Diageo account as well as Pepsi.
Stoner will be based out of the New York office and report to the unit's CEO, Leonid Yangarber.
At the same time, Bob MacNevin will fill the newly-created role of VP of national accounts and military. MacNevin will be responsible for off-premise and on-premise national accounts and military accounts.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report