US: Marketing chief appointed at Coors Brewing
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer.
The Molson Coors subsidiary said today (19 January) that Andrew England would assume the position from 13 February.
England joins Coors from The Hershey Company, where he was most recently vice-president, international marketing and strategy.
Prior to Hershey, England's career included a spell as business director at Nabisco Biscuit Company, plus ten years in a variety of marketing and brand management positions at Cadbury Schweppes, including category vice-president at the Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up unit.
"Andy brings to this position 20 years of extraordinary experience in marketing, sales and strategy and a strong track record of driving profitable growth for some of the nation's most-recognised brands," said Frits van Paasschen, president and chief executive officer of Coors Brewing Co.
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
The chairman of Cadbury Schweppes has launched a broad attack on the investment community, according to press reports....
Cadbury Schweppes plans to add Splenda artificial sweetener to Diet 7 Up next month....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) is launching a three-year multi-million dollar alliance to support the American Diabetes Association (ADA)....
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research