US: Marketing chief appointed at Coors Brewing
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer.
The Molson Coors subsidiary said today (19 January) that Andrew England would assume the position from 13 February.
England joins Coors from The Hershey Company, where he was most recently vice-president, international marketing and strategy.
Prior to Hershey, England's career included a spell as business director at Nabisco Biscuit Company, plus ten years in a variety of marketing and brand management positions at Cadbury Schweppes, including category vice-president at the Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up unit.
"Andy brings to this position 20 years of extraordinary experience in marketing, sales and strategy and a strong track record of driving profitable growth for some of the nation's most-recognised brands," said Frits van Paasschen, president and chief executive officer of Coors Brewing Co.
Molson is to start production of Coors' Blue Moon beer for the US market from its Montreal brewery....
First quarter losses announced last week by Molson Coors are wider than originally reported, according to a recent filing....
Molson Coors Brewing Company disappointed investors yesterday by reporting a net loss for the first quarter of 2005. The company said that it had achieved higher consolidated net sales and sales volum...
Molson Coors Brewing Company said yesterday that Daniel J. O'Neill, Vice-chairman, synergies and integration and formerly president and CEO of Molson Inc, has chosen to leave the company May 31 of thi...
Molson Canada has announced it has acquired Ontario microbrewery Creemore Springs Brewery Ltd. Established in 1987, the brewery in Creemore, Ontario, 120 kilometres northwest of Toronto, employs 50 pe...
The chairman of Cadbury Schweppes has launched a broad attack on the investment community, according to press reports....
Cadbury Schweppes plans to add Splenda artificial sweetener to Diet 7 Up next month....
Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) is launching a three-year multi-million dollar alliance to support the American Diabetes Association (ADA)....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report