UK: Margaret River to raise £10m for aggressive growth plan
Australia's Margaret River Wine Production is looking to raise £10m ($14.3m) through a private placing to fund an aggressive growth programme. A report by The Daily Mail newspaper also claims that Margaret River, set up three years ago is now one of Australia's fastest-growing wine producers and is looking to float the company in the UK within the next 12 months, a move which could value Margaret River at more than £100m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down