AUSTRALIA: Margaret River project given all-clear
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has lifted the block it had placed on the A$15m Margaret River wine investment project after the investors provided more details about the investment, notably the basis for its financial forecasts. The company concerned, Primary Securities, was required to publish a new prospectus after ASIC ruled that its original prospectus did not give potential investors in the Watershed project sufficient detail to make an informed decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil