AUSTRALIA: Margaret River project given all-clear
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has lifted the block it had placed on the A$15m Margaret River wine investment project after the investors provided more details about the investment, notably the basis for its financial forecasts. The company concerned, Primary Securities, was required to publish a new prospectus after ASIC ruled that its original prospectus did not give potential investors in the Watershed project sufficient detail to make an informed decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute