USA: Marconi Online and USA Technologies Form Strategic
Marconi Online Systems, a division of Marconi plc (NASDAQ and LONDON: MONI), and USA Technologies (OTC BB: USTT) announced today that they have formed a strategic alliance that will offer new revenue generating opportunities for the global vending industry. The alliance creates the most comprehensive end-to-end technology solution for the vending industry by bringing together Marconi Online's Intelligent Vending(TM) service with USA Technologies' cashless payment and interactive multimedia capabilities delivered through their revolutionary e-Port(TM) technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review