ITALY: Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi appoints new president
Italian wine group Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi has appointed a new president, as its eyes Asia's emerging markets.
Lamberto Frescobaldi will replace his uncle, Leonardo Frescobaldi, as head of the Tuscany-based producer, it announced yesterday (11 September). Leonardo has been head of the group for six years.
Lamberto, who is the 30th generation of the family to run the firm, said: “My main goal is to continue the successful direction of the company in both traditional markets, such as the US, and take advantage of the emerging ones, such as Asia.”
Last year the company appointed two new executives to help boost its presence in the US.
Marchesi de’ Frescobaldi, founded in the 14th century, owns nine wine estates totalling around 1,100 hectares.
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017 is a data only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the market...read more
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets